Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Twins of the 80s Hit Up Lost in the 80s Podcast


"JEN AND SYLVIA SOSKA- THE AWESOME WORLD OF THE TWISTED TWINS- SO SET BACK AND ENJOY- CHATTING ABOUT ALL KINDS OF THINGS!! AMERICAN MARY , DEAD HOOKERS , CANNES FILM FESTIVAL , AVENGERS , SPIDERMAN , AND SO MUCH WONDERFUL STUFF! 
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS PODCAST WITH ME JEN AND SYLVIA-- I ONLY HOPE YOU CAN FIGURE OUT THE INTRO SONG I PICKED JUST FOR YOU TWO"

John Ginder is one of the nicest, most down to earth, genuine, horror loving gentlemen I have ever had the pleasure of getting to chat to. We get along like every horror nerds do when we get together and his interviews always feel like friends getting together to shoot the shit, which it pretty much is.

Please listen to this rad interview where we talk AMERICAN MARY, Cannes, comic book heroes, the real doctor Mary, and killing moronic people - I'm always homicidal before I have my first coffee. Click here to get to the link and sit back and have a rad listen.

-Sylv

1 comment:

  1. I am honored to have this on here- TY my sisters!! I am the lucky one and it is easy to be a gentleman when you two are around- your damn awesome- and I am proud to know you!

    ReplyDelete