Friday, January 10, 2014

Search My Trash Talks to the Twisted Twins


"See No Evil 2 stars wrestler Kane - so what was it like working with him, and are you into wrestling in your private lives? 
Sylvia: Here's the funny thing. Jen and I started watching WWF when Kane's character was just being set up for anintroduction. It was a heated rivalry between Jen and me because she is a diehard Undertaker fan and I was pretty in love with the Heartbreak Kid and they were feuding. I will never forget Shawn Michaels getting his ass handed to him and then in comes Paul Bearer with Kane - that must be KANE!!! - at Hell in a Cell. We were so nervous to meet Glenn. We are fan directors and it's how we approach our work - what do we, the audience, want to see happen. I will say I was a hug fan of Kane when we got this project, now I am an even bigger fan of Glenn Jacobs. I learned so much from working with him, the film was important and he brought the calibre to an entirely different level, and he was cool enough to even show me some wrestling moves. So, be afraid, I have minor wrestling skills from Kane. I'm a force to be reckoned with now!

J
en: We LOVE it! Admittedly we don't get much down time doing what we do and we rarely watch TV. I can now tell you that we've gotten back into watching Monday Night RAW, 3 hours of WWE bliss, and let me tell you, it's only gotten better. It was like coming home after being away for so long. At some point in everyone's life, they have been a WWE fan and let me tell you, that never goes away. We are all WWE fans and if you haven't treated yourself to a watch for a while, it's time to come back. It was absolutely incredible working with Glenn. Let me tell you, going in, I was a Kane fan. Coming out, I was and am a Glenn Jacobs fan."



Read the whole interview here!

-Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment