Monday, December 27, 2010

Hooker a Highlight


It's that time of year where the year is ending and a New Year is upon us. Oh, the possibilities. Make your plans now. This is also a time to look back on the past year - what marks (good and bad) it has left on us. Now is a good time to look at highlights.


I am delighted as all holy fuck to have been included in the fabulous miss Keri O'Shea's end of the year 2010 Horror Highlights. She caught DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK at the fantastically frightening and fabulous Ghouls on Film Festival. Missed the fest? Catch up here.

"I got to see some interesting short films, as well as the diehard maverick first movie by the Soska twins, Jen and Sylvia – Dead Hooker in a Trunk – and, since seeing the film, I have made contact with and interviewed the sisters. I’m happy to have done my own small part to promote their work and I can’t wait til their next feature, American Mary, which is coming soon!"


The lady knows her horror, treat yourself to her brain. It's delicious. Thank you for including us in the list and for supporting us and other independent film makers. Happy almost New Year, boys and girls.

~Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment