Thursday, March 03, 2011

A Dead Hooker sits Under The Small Umbrella

Born in 1983, there are certain cultural moments of history that I was lucky enough to be in the presence of. One of the many was a little Canadian children's show called, "Under the Umbrella Tree", created by one Noreen Young and starring a multitude of puppet pals. What does that have to do with anything? Glad that you asked, my dears.

Our latest DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK review comes from a beautiful blog titled "UNDER THE SMALL UMBRELLA", posted by "the coyote". Is there any relation to the children's show aside from how my brain hops about like fish out of water? I haven't a clue. But there is indeed little in this world that I LOVE like a good story. Even a totally random one ;)

"This is one of the silliest horror films I have seen in a long time. The idea is simple. How do you get rid of a trunk full of dead hooker?" ~ The Coyote, Under The Small Umbrella

I have a lot of admiration and respect for bloggers. We live in an amazing time where some incredible artists are in fact independent. I found this blog, after a little online stalking, I was quite impressed.

Do have a little look about of this wonderful blog right here.

And check out their review of our DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK here!


Bloody Best!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment