Saturday, April 16, 2011

Not Just Another Pissed Off Geek reviews Dead Hooker In A Trunk

"I like movies that are totally crazy, that are totally out there and don’t hide the fact. Put it this way, I love movies that are totally bat shit crazy. I think that’s the reason I may have just fell in love with Dead Hooker in a Trunk." ~ Pissed Off Geek


We love the UK.

From the very beginning, the UK has supported us and our DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK. Nia Edwards-Behi was the first person to ever show DHIAT at a festival in 2010's Women In Horror month, February, at her Ghouls on Film Festival. It was a supreme honor and we are forever grateful to everyone in the UK who has believed in this film. We can't begin to tell you how much your support has meant to us.

Now, at long last, the release of DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK is almost on us. On May 23rd, everyone in the UK will be able to have their very own Dead Hooker. If that isn't a "happily ever after", I don't know what is.

With the release coming up fast, we were so happy to have Pissed Off Geek review the film.

"When you have a chance to see this movie should you? Hell yes you should. When it’s released I will be buying it and it will have pride of place next to Natural Born Killers, a Clockwork Orange and all my other crazy movies that I love." ~ Pissed Off Geek

Check out the FULL REVIEW (including what Pissed off Geek had to say about the DHIAT Saskatoon Controversy) HERE.

And a very special thanks to Pissed Off Geek for giving our Hooker such a warm welcome.

XO,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment