Monday, March 08, 2010

Nobody Likes Mondays



It's the first day of your work week- well, traditionally it is- it's usually a clusterfuck of FMLs and WTFs. Today, I had to leave my 9-5 because my apartment was being a really bad apartment and was so full of leaking water that is was pouring out into the other apartments.

After a frantic rush from there to here, I discovered that it was a load of crap. There was no leaking. The plumber, nice enough dude, looked high and low and found that my apartment was behaving itself. Probably.

Apparently, step two is to start looking inside the walls by sawing holes. Whatever, it's a Monday thing. Enough bitching, here's some pictures that Jen took of me with my ladies wearing my new favorite shirt, courtesy of Miss Gory Rae. You can get yer own here.









May the rest of your week be as pleasant as being covered by tarantulas. Sigh. It really is the best!

xo
~Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment