Thursday, March 29, 2012

From Canada To Fuck Your Shit Up Old School Again


B. Fatt & Lazy Movie Reviews is a site with comedic and rad reviewers that get to the bottom of DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK. B. Fatt was kind enough to check out the flick and share his thoughts --
"What can be said about DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK? It is the best title for a movie since HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN. It is a ninety minute drug fueled ride through anarchy and insanity. It has already filled out the paperwork to be inducted into the cult classic hall of fame. It is bad fucking ass."
The following includes one of the best sentences that I have ever heard in my life --
"I’m not sure if DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK is genius or madness but it is a very thin line, my friends. It’s a very thin line. All I know is I didn’t exit the theater at the end of this movie so much as I used my rock hard cock as a battering ram to smash through the drywall and cinder blocks."

As if this wasn't enough to make a pair of good ole Canadian girls feel special, there was also these kind words --
"DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK is the worst movie I’ll ever love. And I’m pretty sure I’m going to marry one of the Soska sisters. Possibly both. Maybe at the same time. I’ll have to wait to see how down they are. But I know for a fact that there are new queens of trash cinema. And their names are Jen and Sylvia Soska."

A very humble thank you to B.Fatt for watching the flick and for sharing in our 90 minutes of insanity. We super stoked that you dug the flick and hope that you come back for the new one. Maybe after AMERICAN MARY if you still wanna get hitched...

You can read the whole loltastic review here. Thank you for reading the blog, boys and girls! Sorry to be so MIA, lots of new stuff coming up in the next few weeks.

 ~Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment