Sunday, March 11, 2012

Twisted Twins Trivia with Ghost and the Twins!



Like they corpses sharing the same unmarked grave, is the horror show equivalent to how we feel about this man. Sorry, Beetlejuice, but our Ghost is our ghost with the most. If you're late to the bloggery, we met Ghost last year at TIFF and have been ghoul friends ever since.



We actually never wanted to leave, and Ghost was kind enough to hang with a pair of completely insane twins. He even took us to the airport where because I'm so hardcore, I didn't get all sad like a bitch (I did tho). Here is a segment from our time together that was previously unreleased for your viewing pleasure!



Thank you for watching, thank you to Ghost for being fucking fangtastic, thank you to everyone who reads this blog. Too much love for that radness!!

~Sylv

1 comment:

  1. Why am I just getting this now??? So much for my damn fucking alerts... Love you two BOO-tiful, talented and most important SPOOKTACULAR ghouls! I agree, this day was way too much fun and I miss having you close by... This city has never been so much fun!

    XXXOXXXO

    Ghost

    ReplyDelete