Saturday, March 24, 2012

Springtime for Dead Hooker and Sundance

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, little animals are hooking up and making baby animals, and the Sundance channel hops into spring by playing DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK on its lovely channel.
"This morning I had to run a bunch of errands, including picking up a chair for my great uncle. When I got to my car I realized there were all these bags of stuff I needed to drop off at Goodwill. So, I couldn’t run my main errands until I got rid of the bags and made room in the trunk. DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK is a similar story only, instead of old clothes, four friends find a dead hooker in their trunk. Shit happens. In fact, I’m pretty sure shit like this happens in Vancouver all the time!"
The Sundance channel has all sorts of fun springy programming coming up and clickity click here to get it all. Thank you like crazy to all you die-hard HOOKER supporters and you new HOOKER lovers that checked out the flick the other night and have been spreading the word and hitting us up with your thoughts. You are fucking brilliant. May this spring get you everything you're after and even adventures where you get to dump a body with your friends.

 ~Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment