Thursday, June 28, 2012

Twisted Twins in the Dungeon!

This Saturday in The Dungeon! A "Wicked Weekend Of Killer Directors!" First, we have Matt Farnsworth and Diane Foster of The Orphan Killer! Then, we talk with one of the most important women in horror and director of The Captured Bird, Jovanka Vuckovic! And we end with the lovely and amazing Twisted Twins and directors of the upcoming American Mary, Jen and Sylvia Soska! That's Saturday at 11pm est / 8pm pst on Jackalope Radio!


I love these guys - they have been good friends since the DEAD HOOKER days and we are thrilled to be on the show. They are fucking rockstars.

I also would have to be deported and have my hair bleached blonde if I didn't express my deep admiration for the Canadian First Lady of Horror, Jovanka Vuckovic. I don't want to spoil any surprises, but what kind of dialogue do you expect when you get a group of opinionated horror filmmakers together? You won't be disappointed.

-Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment