Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Twisted Twins Go Into Maven's Horror Movie Vault



The both of you have been very busy recently, travelling up and down the UK, attending American Mary screenings, so how has this effected you physically and mentally? It must be draining?

Sylvia: "It's been really wild, the last few years have been a blur. I'm one of the luckiest people I know in the regard that this is my job and not only do I get to do what I love, but I get to travel and meet the people who are supporting the work and allow me to continue to do this. When I'm at a screening or a convention, we don't feel tired or worn out, it's too exciting. Like when we were shooting MARY, I couldn't sleep because I was too excited for the next day. It's the moments in between, when we are on the plane or when we get home that we crash pretty hard. Last trip, we got home and slept fourteen hours straight. I get to do this with my best friend, Jen, and she's always been such a great support in any situation we're in, so at least I never have to be alone."


Jen:
"It's surreal. It's a dream come true. We weren't popular in high school so this more than makes up for it, ha ha. I feel so blessed to be doing what we're doing. First and foremost we're fans ourselves and I think that comes through in our work. We're just as excited to meet people when we travel as they are when they come out. It's just blown us away to have so much support all across the world. It can be draining, but we are very work orientated and have A type personalities, which is probably pretty obvious, so we are so tunnel visioned when we're working. We always throw ourselves into our work and try to take photos and take a few moments as much as we can to just sit back and appreciate all the opportunities we have these days. It's literally a dream come true and we are so eternally grateful to the people who support us and our work."


READ THE WHOLE INTERVIEW HERE!

-Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment