Friday, August 05, 2011

Cool Hooker Luke


There are few words that actually an put the feeling into text of having DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK not only released in the UK & Australia - courtesy of Bounty Films, released on VOD with a limited theatrical release in the US & Canada - courtesy of IFC Midnight, and now on television - courtesy of The Horror Channel. It's enough to keep these filmmakers feeling extremely humbled by the outpour of kindness, support, and enjoyment of the flick.


It makes our life to hear what people have to say about the project. It was a great ambition of ours to make a project that was fun to watch and completely insane - to know that we hit the mark means the world to us. The flick hit the Horror Channel this past July 29th and I was stoked to see that this lovely horror-loving gentleman took the time to check it out --

Hi, I'm Luke.
I'm 29 and live somewhere in Suffolk, UK.
I now use this channel to talk about movies.
I films from all genres and times, and just want to see the best I can find.
But... I LOVE horror and exploitation.
Please comment on videos, cause thats why I do this; to chat about film.
Thanks for watching :)


Thank you, Luke, for watching! Great reviews. What did Luke have to say about our HOOKER? --



From the bottom of our twisted black hearts, thank you for watching and reviewing. Thank you for watching the film, hearing our story, and pimping our HOOKER. This review made me smile - thank you for taking the time to watch it.


HOOKER hits the The Horror Channel again tonight with a special intro from the sinfully sensational, Emily Booth, via The Horror Booth! Please spend tonight in with our dead whore with your friends - you won't regret it.

~Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment