Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Horribly Wonderful - Only the Best From Our Beloved Horrorphilia!


Today, DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK is available to even more masses (it was released in the UK & Australia by Bounty Films this past May 23rd) with the IFC Midnight release of the film starting this VOD today and a limited theatrical run in the US & Canada. Leave it to the sweethearts at Horrorphilia to celebrate this with us with something as fucking cool as this (above) banner.


I feel like the luckiest girl in the world today. I think I'll celebrate with a little DEAD HOOKER IN A TRUNK tonight xo

~Sylv

2 comments:

  1. It looks even better here than on my computer! Thank You Ladies for posting my little banner!- Char/Horrorphilia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you, Char. Thank you for being amazing!

    ReplyDelete